Why use Blogity?
Google Analytics is overkill for most site owners. Analytics is easy to use and understand with no training or prior experience.
- Quick and easy to integrate
- Simple to set up and integrate with popular tools such as WordPress, Ghost, Squarespace, Wix and Weebly. Supports single-page applications and hash-based routing.
- A powerful and flexible API
- Our API offers a way to retrieve your stats programmatically, send your metrics wherever you want and present them in whatever shape you want.
- Email and Slack reports
- Keep an eye on your traffic with weekly and/or monthly reports. Get traffic spike notifications so you don't miss being on the Hacker News. Reports can be sent to multiple recipients.
- Serve the script as a first-party connection
- You can set up a proxy to serve our script from your domain name as a first-party connection and get more accurate stats.
- Own and control your data
- Your site data will never be shared with or sold to any third-parties. It will never be monetized, mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends.
- Filter the dashboard by anything you click on
- Dig more in-depth and get further insights by filtering. Click on any metric to filter your dashboard by it. Mix and match filters too.
- Integrate with Search Console
- Integrate with Google Search Console to see search queries people use to find your site in Google's search results directly in your dashboard.
- Analyze marketing campaigns
- Tag your paid ads, emails and social media posts with UTM tags and analyze your ecommerce and marketing campaigns from click to conversion.